Naruto RPG V0.04! Squad System, PvP System, Ryo Market Shop System!
- Mouselock fix
- Wall climbing fix
- A lot of Jutsu's that have been broken have been patched and fixed
- Also balanced some Jutsu's
- Ability to create your own Squad name and Emblem
- PVP option to be able to be safezone in your squad.
- Invite up to 20 players to a squad.
PvP System [STILL DECIDING ON PVP System update]
- Their will be
- Village Servers are turning non-PVP with a Duel System [Player Challenge]
- Other Servers will be Auto PvP
Bounty System (Changing)
- Bounty System is changing into Squad System. Bounty System became useless due to it not being able to copy 50,000+ players into the Bounty Book. You'll now be able to create a squad and have a Squad Emblem. Their will be a friend teleport in the Squad Gui as well.
Ryo Market Shop System
- Will release a test version of the Market. Item's won't be placed onto it as of yet.
- Same size or equal to Leaf Village
- Expect only a Mizukage Building [Detailed]
Allied Shinobi Forces and Akatsuki Hideout
- ASF and Akatsuki Hideout will be group only after this update.
Naruto RPG V0.03! Balancing the game! The Balance Update & Bug Fix updates
WE HAVE NOT DECIDED WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO AIRCAMPING YET!
- Divine Wind Tornado (Less Speed)
- Water Shark Bomb (Spam being removed, replaced with an equal stun to Wind Tornado)
- Jin Cloak (Healing Slowed Down by 60%)
- Kirin OP (Will be able to hit in sky, won't matter since air camp is being removed)
- Twin Dragon Fire (Damage DE-OP)
- Lava Floor (Removed of Fire ability put into Lava Element. Deoping Double Stun)
- Sand Tsunami
- Companion Minato (De-oping massively)
- Lotus 1 Hit + Fling
- Rasengan Shuriken (Range De-OP)
- CheckPoint fix
- Radio bug (making a button to activate and deactivate)
- Companion Glitch on leave
- Uzumaki Clan Jutsu
- Radio Option (You can now close the Radio)
- Menu Option (You can now press M to activate and deactivate guis) - Clears screen of gui's
- Lag Stress Test Reduction with DC phase 1 (We've made the game a bit faster with a new test on Test Server. Over 4 hours testing without a single DC)
- Akatsuki Hideout